Node, like its namesake, is a smart node with full-featured functions in a IoT application scenarios. It can be program as a intelligent speaker like Echo. Node provides more hardware resources: built-in high-fidelity audio codec chip，MIC, DHT12,IR emitter …
ESP32 provides an Audio Develope Platform called ESP-ADF. ESP-ADF supports development of audio applications for the Espressif Systems ESP32 chip in the most comprehensive way. With ESP-ADF, you can easily add features, develop audio applications from simple to complex:
- Music player or recorder supports audio formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AMR, TS, EQ, Downmixer, Sonic, G.711, SPEEX …
- Play music from sources: HTTP, HLS(HTTP Live Streaming), SPIFFS, SDCARD, A2DP-Source, A2DP-Sink, HFP …
- Integrate Media services such as: DLNA, WeChat … Internet Radio
- Voice recognition and integration with online services such as Alexa, DuerOS, and more.
- 1x 12 RGBs
- 1x temperature & humidity sensor(DHT12),which can display its own status and perception surrounding environment.
- 4x IR Transmitter LEDs at four corners and 1x IR Receivers
- 2x MIC
|ESP32||GPIO0||GPIO13||GPIO5||GPIO2 ( MOSI )||GPIO34 ( MISO )||GPIO21||GPIO22||GPIO25|
|Codec Chip ( WM8978 )||I2S_CLK ( MCLK )||I2S_WS ( LRC )||I2S_BCK ( BCK )||I2S_IN ( DACDAT )||I2S_OUT ( ADCDAT )||I2C_SDA ( SDIN )||I2C_SCL ( SCLK )||L_OUT1 ( LOUT1 )|