ADC integrated with ADS1100 which is a fully differential, 16-bit, self-calibrating,delta-sigma A/D converter. It communicates through an I2C interface,which means you can collect AD data thru PortA on M5 core from this unit to enhence your A/D performance.
An ADC’s work is basically collecting continuous signals from nature like the sound, electromagnetic wave , then convert it into discrete digital signals to become processable data for the MCUs.
The I2C address is 0x48.
- COMPLETE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM IN A TINY SOT23-6 PACKAGE
- 16-BITS NO MISSING CODES
- INL: 0.0125% of FSR MAX
- CONTINUOUS SELF-CALIBRATION
- SINGLE-CYCLE CONVERSION
- PROGRAMMABLE GAIN AMPLIFIER GAIN = 1, 2, 4, OR 8
- LOW NOISE: 4µVp-p
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 128SPS
- INTERNAL SYSTEM CLOCK
- I2CTM INTERFACE
- POWER SUPPLY: 2.7V to 5.5V
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 90µA
- AVAILABLE IN EIGHT DIFFERENT ADDRESSES
- Two Lego-compatible holes
|M5Core ( GROVE A )||GPIO22||GPIO21||5V||GND|
- 1x ADC unit
- 1x GROVE Cable
- 1x HT3.96 Male Socket(2 pins)