COLOR is a Color Light-to-Digital Converter with IR Filter. TCS3472 device provides a digital return of red, green, blue(RGB), and clear light sensing values. An IR blocking filter,integrated on-chip and localized to the color sensing photodiodes, minimizes the IR spectral component of the incoming light and allows color measurements to be made accurately.
In order to get better result, you can try to blacking the sunken area on the side with marker pen.
This Unit communicates with the M5Core via the GROVE PORTA (I2C). Address is 0x29.
- Red, Green, Blue (RGB), and Clear Light
- Sensing with IR blocking filter
- Programmable analog gain and integration time
- 3,800,000:1 dynamic range
- Very high sensitivity – ideally suited for operation behind dark glass
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Pyhton)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- RGB LED backlight control
- Light color temperature measurement
- Ambient light sensing for display backlight control
- Fluid and gas analysis
- Product color verification and sorting
- 1x COLOR Unit
- 1x Grove Cable