PIR is used to measure infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. PIR sensors are commonly called simply “PIR”, or sometimes “PID”, for “passive infrared detector”. The term passive refers to the fact that PIR devices do not radiate energy for detection purposes. They work entirely by detecting infrared radiation emitted by or reflected from objects.
This Unit communicates with the M5Core via the GROVE B.
Notice: This Unit has 2s delay time.
- Distance: 150cm
- Delay time: 2s
- Sensing range: < 100°
- Quiescent current: < 60uA
- Operating temperature: -20 – 80 °C
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego installation holes
- Human body Induction Lamp
- Security Product
- Automatic Induction Appliance Settings
|PIR Unit||Sensor Pin||/||5V||GND|
- 1x PIR unit
- 1x GROVE Cable